Get sorted with Temp or Perm work fast
Our staff have a horticulture background and their first hand industry knowledge means they understand what you are looking for and our specialism within this sector ensures we have a variety of roles available daily.
For further information on our temporary & permanent services select the relevant option below.
TEMPORARY WORK - London and Home Counties
In London and the Home Counties we have many temporary jobs starting each day and all year round. These range from short term to month-long or seasonal. This is flexible work to suit your availability and is popular with travellers. You can register today, and start tomorrow on excellent rates of pay.
Type of work available:
- Garden Labouring
- Commercial Garden Maintenance
- Domestic Garden Maintenance
- Landscape Labouring
- Hard Landscaping (paving, brickwork, decking, fencing etc)
- Carpentry Soft Landscaping (turfing, planting)
- Landscape Site Supervision
- Interior Landscaping
- General Labouring
- Horticultural Admin
What you need :
- At least an intermediate level of english
- Experience & skills in any gardening, landscaping or construction
- Preferably possess a drivers licence
- Preferably possess a related qualification
- A valid working visa (unfortunately we are unable to assist in any visa or work permits)
Once you register online, a consultant will contact you within 24 hours to arrange a face to face interview in our London office. This is the preferred process so we have your CV & details immediately on our database for job searches.
Alternatively, call 02077937825.
Our temp consultants are:
- Sarah Ronan
- Connor Farrell
PERMANENT – UK & Overseas
We typically have over 150 posts available at any one time within the UK, and at times, overseas.
Anders Plus will closely match your skills and experience with that of each individual job and the criteria we are provided by our clients.
Your contact with us will remain within the strictest confidence at all times. We will always consider the sensitivity of reference checks and will do so only to those with your consent. Your CV will not be submitted to any potential employer without your permission.
We are always in demand for skilled, hard working people who possess a good work ethic and are enthusiastic and reliable. We prefer candidates with gardening, landscaping or horticulture experience and/or qualifications. A drivers licence in this industry is almost essential!
Type of work available:
Every discipline within gardening, landscaping and horticulture from Labourer to Senior/Contracts Management......
Why use Anders Plus?
- We are a one stop shop for the horticultural industry for staff UK wide.
- We have existing relationships with industry leaders all over the country.
- We visit our clients to see first hand what they do, and how they do it.
- We put you in touch with a professional employer whom is right for you.
- We can help negotiate a higher salary.
- We can provide advice for career progression.
- We will help you build a industry specific CV.
- We can actively promote you to potential employers.
Our service is completely free for all candidates.
Once you register online, a permanent consultant will contact you within 24 hours to arrange a face to face interview in our London & Home Counties office, or telephone interview for all other areas. Attaching a CV is paramount.
Our perm consultants are:
- Andrea Lane
- Robert Wasterfall